Since the last edition Conor has:
- Met with the Chief Constable and Police & Crime Commissioner for Dorset.
- Cut the ribbon at Berry Court, a multi-million-pound development creating more than 100 high-quality homes for rent in the heart of Bournemouth.
- Visited Yellow Buses in Yeomans Road.
- Attended Bournemouth University Freshers Fair.
- Been the headline speaker at a China-Bournemouth Conference.
- Welcome to Bournemouth participants of the Bermuda Skills Learning and Development Programme.
- Attended the Taste of North Dorset event in Parliament.
- Attended an event hosted by the Anglo Continental School of English at the Bournemouth Air Festival.
- Given evidence to the All Party Parliamentary Group on International Students.
- Asked written questions of the Secretary of State Housing, Communities and Local Government about Travellers.
Click here to read the full bulletin.