Since the last edition Conor has:
- Supported the campaign "Ask her to stand" aimed at encouraging more women to stand for elected office.
- Attended Bournemouth Horticultural Society Christmas Cheer.
- Attended an event hosted by the homeless charity St Mungos’ in Parliament.
- Attended the annual Parliamentary Reception of the Medical Technology Group as part of Medical Technology Awareness Week.
- Attended the Christmas lunch of the Bournemouth West Conservative Association.
- Delivered the vote of thanks to the Rt Hon David Davis MP following the Fifth Margaret Thatcher Lecture hosted by The Margaret Thatcher Centre.
- Visited Kinson Community Fair.
- Attended Brendencare Christmas Concert.
- Delivered the vote of thanks to the Rt Hon Penny Mordaunt MP, following her delivery of the Fourth Ronald Reagan Lecture for The Margaret Thatcher Centre.
- Visited Talbot School.
- Presented Alekss Bolduresku the winner of Conor’s Christmas Card Competition with his prize.
Click here to read the full article.