Since the last edition Conor has:
- Welcomed the Minister for the Northern Powerhouse & Local Growth to Bournemouth for the opening of the renovated Pier Approach.
- Joined the Salvation Army to prepare food and distribute to the homeless.
- Welcomed Minister for Universities to Bournemouth University.
- Opened new central office for technology company, ESET.
- Met with local company QuoStar.
- Invited Bournemouth University students to Parliament.
- Welcomed Stanley Johnson to Bournemouth.
- Held a meeting with charity, Faithworks.
- Attended Bournemouth Mayor Making Ceremony.
- Visited Westbourne Rotary Fete.
Click here to read the full bulletin.