Since the last edition Conor has:
- Met with Diane Grannell Principal Bournemouth and Poole College to discuss funding for Further Education Colleges.
- Met with Policing Minister Nick Hurd to discuss the Police Funding Settlement.
- Attended a World Stroke Day event in Parliament.
- Attended a meeting of Moordown Traders Association.
- Attended a Bournemouth University Graduation Ceremony.
- Held Meeting with Bournemouth Church Housing Association.
- Visited and assisted Hope for Food at The Sacred Heart Church Bournemouth.
- Visited a Youth Parliament Q&A with students at Bourne Academy.
- Met with Mark Avoth, the Principal at Bourne Academy.
- Laid a wreath at the Bournemouth War Memorial on Remembrance Sunday.
- Attended the AGM of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Financial Crime and Scamming.
Click Here to read the full article.